Twitter Instagram Bloglovin' Pinterest Tumblr Contact Feed















KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr : Beauty Review

4.07.2012



I had the opportunity to try and review two great beauty products by KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr, the 'Clay Purifying Mask' and the 'Balancing Rose Mist'.


(Balancing Rose Mist, AUD 39.95 | Clay Purifying Mask, AUD 49.95)

First before I give my initial thoughts on the two products I want to share the brands mission which is to inspire people globally to nurture their bodies, embrace their unique beauty and understand the benefits of using organic skincare. KORA Organics skincare range was developed by the model Miranda Kerr and a chemist about three years ago. The first step was bringing together the ingredients that Miranda personally used and knew would deliver results. Noni, rosehip oil, green tea, and chamomile ingredients are all incorporated into the skincare line to nourish, replenish and re-hydrate the skin.

I have combination/oily skin and want my complexion to look its best, especially since I'm in front of photos and videos in front of you guys! So I was definitely excited to try the clay purifying mask. It claims to gently detox, purify and refine the texture of the skin, and be infused with Noni Extract and Lavender to help restore a healthier looking complexion. I applied it three nights a week for a week and loved it! From all of the masks I've used in recent years this has to be the most gentle. Very calming and moisturizing, it doesn't strip the skin but rather make it dewy and glow.
The balancing rose mist is suitable for all skin types with the added benefit of enriching and nourishing the skin. I applied it in the morning before my moisturizer and it left my skin refreshed and calm. The scent was rather strong, but it goes away quickly. I'm glad I tried KORA Organics, I'm a new fan!